Hello! My name is Laura.
I am eleven years old.
I'm from California.
My hair is straight and blonde and
my eyes are big and blue.
I am thin and clever.
I am likeable, nice, amiable and calm.
I have got one brother.
He is good, sincere, handsome and intelligent.
I like music.
My favorite singer is Miley Cyrus. I don't like to be sad and to eat lentils
8 comentarios:
Excellent but be careful with commas
Thank you. Excellent!!!
Thank you teacher ....
Hello Laura
Your blog is nice. Please be safe on the internet. Thank you for visiting my blog, keep up the good work.
Best wishes to you!
Deb
ey laura! welcome to the blogosphere!
dong ho here from the philippines.
Salü Laura
Sehr schön dein Blog, das hast du gut gemacht.
Danke für deinen Besuch!
I like to meet you hier blogging. :-))
Herzliche Grüsse, Trudy mit Hayka
Salü Laura
hier i am again!
This is the Blog i make for mei Grandchildren:
http://markus-winter.blogspot.com/
They ar sometimes in Vacance by "Grosi"
my be you like it.
Liebe Grüsse, Trudy
Thank you Trudy seems to me very likely that you do a blog for your grandsons.
Publicar un comentario